How We May Collect or Receive Personal Data from You
Registration. OneMALL collects your personal data through the registration form that you complete and send to us in paper form or electronically through the OneMALL website or Mobile App in order to become a member or user.
Logged in as member or user. If you are logged in on the Website/Mobile App as a member or user we may collect your personal data from you, for example, when you order products or services.
Contacting Us. You may also choose to submit your personal data and other information to us through various communication channels provided on the Contact Us webpage of the Website, for example, OneMALL e-mail addresses, telephone numbers or online forms.
The Types of Personal Data We May Collect
We ask or collect the following personal data from you:
- Contact information (e.g., name, postal or email address, fax number and phone number);
- Gender, age, nationality, date and place of birth;
- Photo,Camera Access for Photo Capture.
- Marital Status
- member or user registration number, username;
- Address Proof, ID Proof which may be Passport,Aadhar No, Driving License, Voter ID Card, Electricity Bill etc permitted by applicable law;
- member or user performance information (e.g., class, status, group and personal qualifications under the OneMALL Marketing Plan and financial/bonus history);
- Product preferences, purchasing habits, purchasing history and spending behaviour;
- Your website usage, IP-address, browser type and operating system.
- PAN Number for submitting TDS of a members and taxation purpose
The Types of Sensitive Personal Data We May Collect
We may collect the following Sensitive personal data from you:
- OneMALL Passwords for accessing our Site
- Payment information (e.g., such as bank account or credit card numbers);
- We may collect other personal data in exceptional circumstances only. If we do need to process such personal data about you, we will make sure that there is a valid legal basis for doing so (e.g. your explicit consent).
How We Use the Personal and Sensitive Data We Collect
We may use the information we obtain about you to:
- To manage your registration as a member or user.
- Create and manage your online account and respond to your inquiries;
- Process your orders of products or services;
- Communicate with you (e.g., about products or services that we offer, or intend to offer);
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business, including by:
- Evaluating your satisfaction with our current communications, materials, products and/or services;
- Developing new products and services and determining the effectiveness of our advertising; and
- Tracking and analyzing your use of products, materials and/or services;
- Track, document and analyze your line of sponsorship;
- Assessing your performance under your OneMALL Business or Member Registration Agreement with us;
- In case of a member, provide business performance information to you (e.g., information on your line of sponsorship, purchase volumes, earned bonuses, levels of awards, your referring member or, and your upline member under the OneMALL Sales and Marketing Plan);
- In case of a member, provide your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address to OneMALL Members in both your upline and your downline.;
- In case of a user, provide information to you related to your purchases and under the loyalty program.
- In case of user, your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address to your Servicing Distributor.
- Perform accounting, auditing, billing and collection activities;
- Enforce contractual terms and conditions;
- Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities; and
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, industry standards and our policies.
- If you choose not to provide your personal data or withdraw consent in writing subsequently, we may not be able to provide the above services and reserve the right to terminate the member or user contract with you.
We use personal information to provide the services you request. To the extent we use your personal information to market to you, we will provide you the ability to opt-out of such uses. We use your personal information to assist sellers in handling and fulfilling orders, enhancing customer experience, resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; collect money; measure consumer interest in our products and services, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize and enhance your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
With your consent,contacts in your directory, Call request for opening dialer to our call centers(CALL_PHONE), location and device information and we may request you to provide your PAN and Know-Your-Customer (KYC) details to check your eligibility for certain products/services including but not limited to credit and payment products etc.to enhance your experience on the platform and provide you access to the services being offered by us, our affiliates or lending partners. Access, storage and use of this data will be in consonance with applicable laws. You understand that your access to these products/services may be affected in the event consent is withdrawn.
In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we and our affiliates collect and analyse demographic and profile data about our users’ activity on our Website.
We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Website/Mobile App. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
We will occasionally ask you to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may ask you for personal information, contact information, date of birth, demographic information (like zip code, age, or income level), attributes such as your interests, household or lifestyle information, your purchasing behaviour or history, preferences, and other such information that you may choose to provide.. We use this data to tailor your experience at our Website, providing you with content that we think you might be interested in and to display content according to your preferences.
How We May Share Personal and Sensitive Data
OneMALL does not sell, rent or trade or publish your personal and sensitive data except as required by law. OneMALL may share your personal and sensitive data only with:
- Entities within the OneMALL group to whom it is reasonably necessary or desirable for OneMALL to disclose personal and Sensitive data;
- OneMall share order details and address to third party courier/Order fulfilment partners to process your orders
- Government authorities or other third parties, if required by law or reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of others or ourselves.
How We May Share Personal Data
- For OneMALL Members
With OneMALL Members in your upline or downline organization, to support your business and/or allow communication regarding product advice, ordering advice and product information for the products that you order from OneMALL; and
How We Protect Personal Data
We maintain appropriate technical and organizational security safeguards designed to protect the personal data you provide against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
How Long We Retain Personal Data
We store personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collect the data (see above under How We Use the Personal Data We Collect), except if required otherwise by law.
Your rights under applicable law may include access to the personal data we process about you and the right to have such personal data corrected.